Thursday, January 14, 2010

Over or under? I don't even understand why there's a question! Leave a comment and enter to win!

There are lots of things that should be discussed before marriage, but one of the most important is this question: Toilet paper, over or under?  I'm definitely on the Team Over!

Just leave a comment on this post to let me know which you are, and you'll be entered to win one of 10 gift baskets from Cottonelle. The winners will be randomly chosen from all comments on this blog and other participating blogs on January 29, 2010.




And visit this site (http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com/) to see how people vote all over the country! It's very interesting!

I was not compensated for this post, but by posting it am entered to win a month's supply of Cottonelle toilet paper, as part of the Mom Bloggers Club. 

16 comments:

Bonggamom said...

What a funny giveaway entry! My husband is an obsessive-compulsive "over", and I don't really care :)

EmmysBoosAndRawrs said...

I'm not real big into caring either way, I just say under to go against the majority. haha.

my email is littleheathen9109 at yahoo dot com

The Bookworm said...

I just voted for "over." :)

hawaiismn(at)gmail(dot)com

abby said...

Over. Under just doesn't make sense.

Sara said...

Over of course!

Anne J said...

over for me.

Danielle said...

Over!
dgoodridge84@yahoo.com

moushka said...

OVER OVER OVER!!! How dare anyone have it any other way.....LOL! I have even changed it at other peoples houses.....I need to go to TPA (toilet paper anonymous)....LOL!

Laura said...

I'm team over all the way!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

Heather! said...

LMAO!! I will be the first to go against the grain and say UNDER UNDER UNDER! And I mean passionately! I know that the majority, the so-called experts and general etiquette dictates 'over', but I find the toilet roll a bit intrusive and rude that way. I like it nice and subservient against the wall. :)
Hilarious...but I just don't get all you 'over' people! :)
h4schaffer at gmail dot com

sohamolina said...

I am OVER for sure.

eddiem11@ca.rr.com

jakiesmom said...

over

MommaWad09 said...

OVER - there is no other way
Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com

Kristy said...

Over for us!

Jaime said...

Team over
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug} said...

I voted Team Under :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com