Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy wedding anniversary to me and my beloved husband!

I am a truly blessed woman- I am married to a man who is loving, kind, and above everything else, incredibly patient! I'm a slightly crazy, high-maintenance, high-energy person, so I need all the balance and perspective that he brings to my life.

On a nice February day 4 years ago, Daniel and I stood before my dad (a pastor) and took our wedding vows to love, cherish and encourage each other. I think he's done a much better job of keep those than I have, but I'm trying!

Since that day, Daniel's changed jobs twice, we've moved twice, and we had two kids. It's been a busy four years! But I wouldn't trade a minute of my life with him for anything. I am truly blessed.

Every year on our anniversary weekend we return to the place where we got married. Here are the pictures, starting with our wedding day in 2006.



5 comments:

Frances said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures!

Sarah Osborne said...

Congratulations! What a fun tradition you've documented with these pictures :)

Natalie A. said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I hope your day was great!!

I have an award for you on my blog! Come check it out!

http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2010/02/many-wonderful-awards.html

Anna said...

Happy anniversary! That is such a fun tradition. I love how the pictures show how your family grew each year :)

Merrie L. said...

Congratulations. I, too, like the tradition. It's nice to have a picture to correlate with the place, date and growing family.... beautiful!