Last week I got tagged in a fun blog hop- the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop. My tagger was Natalie- thanks! Virtual Easter baskets are the best for me right now, no temptation! :)
I'd love for you all to get involved with this, here's some information on the Blog Hop:
"This Easter season Hershey is all about helping you to create Better Easter Baskets with their special limited edition Easter candies found at Walmart.
More importantly, Hershey wants to promote the idea of going good in our own communities. The Hershey Company is committed to making a difference in the communities where we live in, and has a heritage of giving back to the community."
Thanks to Hershey's and 20 different bloggers looking to blog for a good cause, baskets like the one above were created and given to charities of each blogger's choice to spread Hershey's ongoing message around: We are ALL working together to do good in and out of our own communities!
I'm posting this on to a few bloggers, but please feel free to participate even if I didn't name you here. It's for a good cause! Here are the people I'm tagging:
If you want to be apart of the blog hop, here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
2. Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
3. Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
4. Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
5. Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post- just wanting to help out a good cause!