Congrats to my winner: skgaff
I recently had the opportunity to review a new product from Pampers- the Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max. I've mentioned these before here on the blog- they're a newly designed version of Pampers Cruisers, made to hold in wetness for up to 12 hours. Also, they're 20% thinner than the older version of Pampers Cruisers, which is great for your baby and for the environment, since they take up less space in landfills.
We were really pleased with these diapers when we tested them out. I tested them out on Ethan, since he's my child that's the most active out of the two. The diapers stayed put well, with no problems with the tabs loosening when Ethan ran around the house. I liked the fact that these diapers were a thinner than the usual ones he wears- they seemed to be more comfortable for him. And they take up less space in my diaper bag! With two kids in diapers, that's important, since I have to tote around a lot of diapers!The diapers definitely did keep Ethan dry for a long period of time- we usually change him right before bed and then not again until he's been up for a bit in the morning, a period of 12 hours, if not more. During the whole time that we were testing these out, we had no problems with leakage at all.
I know some people have had issues with these diapers in terms of skin rashes and leakage, but this was not our experience at all. Ethan had no rashes during the entire time we used them. He has never had sensitive skin though, and diaper rashes have been extremely rare for him.
From my personal experience, I recommend these diapers and I will continue to use them in the future.
One of you is going to get to try these diapers for yourself! Pampers is letting me give away a coupon good for one week's supply of Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max. In addition to that, they're throwing in this Liz Lange diaper clutch, which retails for $50! (US mailing addresses only)
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Let me know why you'd like to win this giveaway!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Put my button up on your blog- let me know where to find it!
3. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet "@gabreviews is giving away a week's supply of Pampers diapers and a Liz Lange diaper clutch. Enter at http://bit.ly/9fcxHo. #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day. Leave a separate comment every time you enter and please let me know what your twitter name is.
4. For 5 extra entries (leave 5 separate comments)- Blog about this giveaway with links to this post! Please let me know where to find the post.
5. Enter any of my other giveaways (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each)
6. Enter any of the giveaways currently going on at LuvnLife (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each).
Giveaway will close at 9 PM PST on March 13, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will have 48 hours to respond.
Disclaimer: I was given a week's supply of diapers to review for myself. I was not obligated to post a positive review and was not compensated in any other way. All opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.