Congrats to my winner: Kathleen
Do you all know what is the hardest thing for me in terms of staying on my diet? It all comes down to two words. Baked goods. Especially when days are dark and rainy and I just want to stay inside and bake cookies and brownies and cake and eat them by the pan. So today, when it was particularly dark and windy and cold, and I got a gift set from Betty Crocker... brownies had to be baked and eaten!
I'm a big fan of baking from scratch, but I'm an even bigger fan of opening a box of yumminess, adding a few simple ingredients and having brownies or cake waiting for me within a few minutes. Especially now that I have two little kids underfoot, I need my baking to be fast and simple. And now (through April 6th), Betty Crocker SuperMoist Cake and Traditional Brownie Mixes are on sale at Safeway for $0.69. So if you're going to do any last-minute Easter baking, head to your Safeway family store first!
You also need to visit BakeSweetMemories.com for great coupon offers that download right to your Safeway Club card. Bake Sweet Memories also has lots of great recipes for lots of wonderful baked treats. You can find recipes for Easter there- or for whatever other event you have coming up.
And the really good news? I'm giving away the same Betty Crocker gift set that I received- it's full of great things including a a silicon baking pan, stainless steel mixing bowl, oven mitt, Betty Crocker mixing spoon, and a $25 Safeway gift card (also valid at Vons, Carrs, Genuardi's, Pavilions, Dominick's, Randalls, Tom Thumb, and Pak n Save Foods). (US mailing addresses only, please)
Mandatory entry (must be done first for extra entries to count):
Visit Bake Sweet Memories and let me know what recipe looks yummiest to you!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Put my button up on your blog- let me know where to find it!
3. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet "@gabreviews is giving away a Betty Crocker gift pack with $25 Safeway gift card! http://bit.ly/ag9KCk #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day. Leave a separate comment every time you enter and please let me know what your twitter name is.
5. For 5 extra entries (leave 5 separate comments)- Blog about this giveaway with links to this post! Please let me know where to find the post.
6. Enter any of my other giveaways (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each)
7. Enter any of the giveaways currently going on at LuvnLife (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each).
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on April 17, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a coupon for free product, prize pack, information and the opportunity to give away a second prize pack from Safeway and Betty Crocker through BlogSpark. All opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.