As I'm sure you all remember- I wrote a couple of posts recently about the Ultimate Blog Party 2010. It was great fun, and I found a bunch of wonderful new blogs to follow. And- I won a prize! It's a gift certificate from Happy Panda, which is a website that sells tagless baby clothing designed and made in the US. I'm going to be getting some shirts for my kids- I'm thinking this one for Ethan:
Or this one:
And this Valentine's Day one for Vivian.
Happy Panda also sells these adorable Paci-Plushies. Love them!
So, here's the deal. Things are super affordable at the Happy Panda site, so this gift certificate is going to buy lots more things than I really need. So I'm going to let one of you get in on my order! You can choose whether you want to win a Paci-Plushie, a lap T, a snappie, a toddler shirt, a holiday shirt, a panda shirt or a novelty shirt. US/Canadian mailing addresses only, please.
Mandatory entry (must be done first for extra entries to count):
Visit the Happy Panda site and let me know what you like best!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Put my button up on your blog- let me know where to find it!3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet "@gabreviews is giving away a shirt or Paci-Plushie from @happypandababy! http://bit.ly/aBoCHF #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day. Leave a separate comment every time you enter and please let me know what your twitter name is.
4. For 5 extra entries, blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. Please leave 5 separate comments and let me know where I can find your post!
5. Enter any of my other giveaways (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each)
6. Enter any of the giveaways currently going on at LuvnLife (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each).
7. Follow me with Networked Blogs! Link over on the right side of this page.
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on May 3, 2010. I'll choose winners with random.org and will email those people who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I won a gift certificate to Happy Panda through my involvement at the Ultimate Blog Party 2010. I was not compensated in any other way for this post- and I'm purchasing this prize with part of my gift certificate money!