Friday, April 9, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Party 2010 is here!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

It's finally here- the Ultimate Blog Party 2010! I'm excited to be a part of this- it's a great time to visit other blogs, find new blog friends and just have a great time. Oh, and there are prizes, and a live video simulcast party and a twitter party... tons of fun to be had.

To those of you visiting here from UBP2010- welcome! My name is Carrie and I'm a mom/review blogger. I have a 2 1/2 year old son and a 10-month-old daughter, so life is kind of insanely busy, but I still manage to find time for the computer too :) I'm mainly a stay-at-home mom, but I do work a few hours per week from home doing things for my "real" job as a scientist. Here at my review blog, I write about anything and everything that I use and love in my life as a mom, and I also host lots of giveaways here- see the right side of the page for a complete list.



My daughter Vivian and I
My beloved husband Daniel and our son, Ethan

Ethan

Vivian all dressed up! You can definitely tell I had a boy first and was waiting a long time to dress up a baby girl- Vivian's almost always dressed in ruffles and bows and pink :)

So that's us- I look forward to visiting your blogs and meeting you as well. Happy UBP2010!

As for the prizes at UBP2010- the prize list is great! The things that I would especially love to win are:
$50 gift certificate to shop our tagless baby apparel. Provided by: Happy Panda
$150 shopping spree at A Rocking Horse To Love. Provided by: A Rocking Horse To Love 
$50.00 Target Gift Card. Provided by: Peggy Gorman
$55 E-Gift Card for Amazon.com Provided by: Kelly’s Lucky You
Be My Guest certificate ($250 value) for one lucky winner, (2 night stay for a family of four) at any Hilton Garden Inn. Provided by: Hilton Garden Inn


23 comments:

Brimful Curiosities said...

Oh my, such cute kids! Happy UBP10

The Shopping Mama said...

Your kids are so cute! I can totally relate to the boy first, girl second dress up syndrome! I love to dress my daughter. Poor thing has more hairbows than she does hair on her head.

Happy UBP!

Safe Home Happy Mom said...

Hapy UBP!! Who doesnt love to party!!! I am now following your blog, so head over whenever you can to my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

Follow us as well if you can. Have a great weekend dear.

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Your kids are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Cara said...

Following from the UBP. Your kids are sooo cute! Feel free to check out my blog when you get the chance.:) http://1savvyhousewife.blogspot.com/

artsy_momma said...

Your little ones are too darn cute!

Rockin Momma said...

Happy Friday! I'm Your newest Follower via UBP10! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=1602 and sign up for my newest giveaway!

Rockin Momma said...

Happy Friday! I'm Your newest Follower via UBP10! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=1602 and sign up for my newest giveaway!

Sherry C said...

Your daughter is pretty cute in that tutu. Blog party sounds like fun maybe I'll join in.

TDM Wendy said...

Your kids are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my Tales from the Motherhood and Confessions of a Childhood Actress!

Melissa: Mother to 3 Little Sprouts said...

LOL We want to win the same things! I signed up to follow your awesome blog(which I visit frequently). I invite you to come and follow back sometime!

Staci said...

Your little ones are adorable! That last little outfit is too cute!

Krista @ Not Mommy of the Year said...

So cute! We came to Seattle once a few years ago & had a blast. Thanks for stopping by & saying 'hi'.

Cindy said...

adorable children! Now following

Country Gal said...

What sweet babies! My first was a boy - followed by a girl - everything had to pink and girlie right down to her onesie! :)

My Wee View said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, you have a really cute site! Your children are very cute! love the name Vivian - so classic,

Take care and happy blogging

Lynette
xo

Shop with Me Mama said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! Nice to meet you!

Comfort Joy Designs said...

Happy UBP 2010!

Cascia said...

Just stopping by from the UBP at Five Minutes for Mom. You have a great site. I would love it if you visited my blog and left me a comment! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better.

Cascia
The Healthy Moms
http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/04/welcome-to-healthy-moms-blog-party.html

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Hi, from another UBP mom. Your kids are adorable! I have two girls myself - one of whom is very girly-girl. The other is self-proclaimed tomboy, but in truth is more balanced because she likes girl and tomboy things. :^) Anyway, I hope you might stop by my place (#225): http://tinahollenbeck.blogspot.com/2010/04/2010-ultimate-blog-party.html.

jakiesmom said...

i am stopping by from ubp, i already follow your great blog!

Melissa Neece said...

UBP party! Great Blog!

Visit my blog at:
http://melissaneece.blogspot.com
On This Journey of Learning (#955)
A Research blog about fertility, pregnancy, birth, newborns, natural health and more.

Pamela M. Kramer said...

us2
195 Carrie

Hey Winner!
You need these numbers to complete the prize form on the prize page - http://www.5minutesformom.com/ultimate-blog-party-2010-prizes/