Congrats to my winner: JC
Have I mentioned that I really love coffee? Most days I drink at least two cups- sometimes more! Often I end up drinking it cold though, thanks the fact that my children don't believe in letting me sit quietly and drink my coffee in the morning. What generally happens is that I make the coffee, decide it's too hot to drink right away, then get busy with kid breakfasts and sibling squabbles... and then my coffee is cold.
Thanks to the Product Review Place, a solution entered my life, the Brugo mug. Here's how it works, from the Brugo website:
And here's some other information on the mug:
I've been using this mug and am very impressed by it. It has served me well in a variety of ways. In the locked position, the coffee stays nice and safe inside my cup. No worries about it spilling on the kids. The tip and sip option lets me get a drink of my coffee right away- no waiting for cooling, so I can get the instant caffeine hit that a busy mom needs. And the sip option lets me drink my coffee at will, which is handy when I've filled up the mug with not-as-hot coffee that doesn't need cooling or once my hot coffee has cooled off a bit.
- Patented 2 oz/25 ml Temperature Control Chamber giving you sip by sip satisfaction at the perfect temperature
- Double-wall insulation
- 3-position drink mode selector - "Lock, Sip, Tip & Cool" - allowing you perfect taste and temperature control whether you need a bolt of caffeine or prefer to linger over your coffee ritual
- 16oz / 450ml capacity cup size - a large cup
- Non-slip bottom keeping your coffee where you put it
- Ergonomic grip for maximum comfort
- 13 stylish colors
- Stainless Steel and Chrome accents
- Fits all cup holder
It did take me a few tries to get the hang of the tipping/swirling motion to get a sip of "perfect temperature" coffee. But I did figure it out in the end and I was very impressed! It really was a great temperature- still warm, but not too hot! I am used to drinking my coffee in larger gulps during my brief spare seconds (I am the mom to two little kids, after all!), so the "sip" size was a bit smaller than I'm used to, but this wasn't a big deal.
I also like the looks of this mug- it's really sturdy, and the color is great. The Brugo mug is available in a large variety of color options, so you can find the perfect color for you! And I really like how big this mug is- it even held my extra large cup of coffee.
You can get the Brugo Mug from the Brugo Mug website for $19.95. But if you buy two or more, you get 25% off! Free shipping for orders over $50.
Good news- one of you will win one of these mugs for yourself! (ARV $19.95). US mailing addresses only, please.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Visit the Brugo Mug website and let me know what color is your favorite! (May not be the color that you receive as a prize, but I'll try!)
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this "@gabreviews is giving away a Brugo Mug from @brugomug Visit http://bit.ly/cvPeTH to enter! #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day, just leave a separate comment each time.
3. Put my button up on your site- let me know where to find it!
4. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways.
5. Subscribe to my feed via email (sign up on the right side of this page).
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific Time on July 7, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person, who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a mug to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.