This DVD definitely solidified our love for My Friends Tigger & Pooh! Here's some information on the DVD from its press release:
The DVD is 72 minutes long, plus extra features. That's about the perfect amount of time for me to do some laundry and catch up on a review or two, so I really liked the length. I thought the episodes were fun and entertaining- Ethan laughed at the adventures of the characters and smiled as he watched. I like that he's learning lessons while he has fun, since the episodes encourage critical thinking as the characters solve mysteries and figure out the answers to simple problems. And I like that this show isn't annoying to parents! This is definitely a show that the whole family can happily watch together.Parents and kids can share these fun bedtime themed stories that promote the importance of rest and healthy habits with My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh, the captivating new animated
DVDrelease from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment to be released August 17, 2010. Kids can join Winnie the Pooh and all his pals from the Hundred Acre Wood as they star in a series of adventures from the hit Playhouse Disney series, My Friends Tigger & Pooh. These stories feature themes about staying healthy, getting adequate sleep, building friendships and having fun. The DVDalso includes a bonus episode from the hit companion Playhouse Disney series Handy Manny as well as Discovery Mode, an interactive feature with three fun ways to watch and play!
Bedtime is a great time for parents and kids to bond and Bedtime With Pooh presents viewers with several heartwarming stories that pay tribute to the occasion. What better way for parents and kids to end their busy days than by watching a collection of delightfully engaging stories about Pooh, Tigger, Buster, Roo, Eeyore and Darby as they find different ways to help each other out. Eeyore wakes up and has no idea how he wound up outside. Lumpy prepares for his first Moon Party but wonders if the moon will come out. Tigger is really sleepy from staying up all night and needs Pooh and the rest of the gang’s help to keep him awake.
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh will be available from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment in the
retailing for $19.99 US SRPand in for $24.99 Canada SRP.
- Pooh’s Double Trouble – The gang is doubly shocked when they start to see twins of themselves in the Wood.
- Eeyore Sleeps On It – The Super Sleuths stay up all night to stop Eeyore from sleep walking.
- Eeyore’s Sad Day – Eeyore’s even sadder than usual and it looks like it’ll take the Super Sleuths to cheer him up – or not.
- Tigger’s Bedtime for Bouncer – After staying up all night, Tigger is too tired to be a very helpful Super Sleuth.
- Once in a Pooh Moon – Lumpy is all set for his first Moon Party…if only the moon would show up!
– The Sleuths have to figure out a way to wash up the pup when Buster refuses to take a bath. Bath
- Handy Manny: Tool for
– Bonus episode from companion Playhouse Disney series Handy Manny. Sale
- Discovery Mode – Interactive Feature with three Fun Ways To Watch And Play!
Bedtime with Pooh will be available on Disney DVD on August 17, 2010, so mark your calendars!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this DVD to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.