I admit, I'm a bit of a stationery junky. So I've had fun over the last few years with choosing pretty baby announcements for my kids' births and finding the perfect birthday cards for their 1st birthday parties. Recently I found out about another site that offers great options for birth announcements and SO much more, and I really like what I saw there!
Cards Direct is a site that sells almost every imaginable type of personalized cards for your family or for your business. Need a baby announcement? Christening invite? Christmas card or other holiday card? Moving announcement? Wedding invitation? Thank you card? Baby shower invitations? Assortment pack of lots of different cards? Cards Direct has it all, including great photo cards!
Good news! Cards Direct sent me a $50 gift certificate to give to one of you! Cards Direct only ships to US mailing addresses, so enter the giveaway with that in mind.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Visit Cards Direct and let me know what card you like best
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign-up on the right side of this page)
3. Put my button up on your website/blog. Let me know where to find it!
4. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet this: "@gabreviews is giving away a $50 gift card to Cards Direct. Visit http://bit.ly/ciOsKO to enter. #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day, just leave me the link to your tweet each time.
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on August 30, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: Thanks to Global Influence and Cards Direct, I received a $50 gift certificate to give away and one to keep for myself. All opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.