So I was happy to get to review a pair of simulated diamond earrings from DiamondEarrings.org. My earrings came in a pretty little heart-shaped velvet box. It made me feel like I was opening a very expensive present from the jewelry store! I was impressed with what was inside the box as well- a nice set of simulated diamond earrings in a princess cut and set in sterling silver.
I've been wearing these earrings for a week now and have been very impressed. My ears tend to be sensitive, but I haven't had any reactions to the metal at all. Hurray for sterling silver! I also really like the size of these earrings- large enough to be noticeable, but they aren't so big that they look gaudy or fake. They just add some nice sparkle to my outfit and make me smile when I look in the mirror.
For a limited time, DiamondEarrings.org is offering a free pair of these earrings to anyone who writes a blog post or shares information about the company on Twitter, Facebook or anywhere else on the web. Go here for full details.
And I have more good news! DiamondEarrings.org is letting me give away a pair of these pretty earrings to one of you! Open to US mailing addresses only, please.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Just tell me why you'd like to win this!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Publicly follow my blog on Google Friend Connect2. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: "@gabreviews is giving away a pair of pretty earrings from @diamond1. Visit http://bit.ly/bMR0nD to enter. #giveaway"
You can tweet once per day, please leave a separate comment each time, with a link to your tweet.
4. Follow DiamondEarrings.org on Twitter
5. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post and to DiamondEarrings.org
6. Enter any of my other ongoing giveaways. Leave a separate comment for each.
7. Put my button up on your blog/website. Let me know where to find it!
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on September 28, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond.
Disclosure: I was provided a pair of these earrings to review for myself, thanks to Family Review Network and DiamondEarrings.org. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.