If you were to look in my diaper bag, medicine cabinet, winter coat pockets, bedside stand, you would find one common thing in all of those places- HALLS throat drops. Between allergies and colds, it seems like someone in my family is fighting a cough or sore throat or nasal irritation all fall and winter. So we need to be well-stocked with lots of HALLS! I love the taste and how quickly they go to work to make me feel better.
This past week I received two bags of HALLS for review. It was great timing, because my husband and I were heading out on our semi-annual date, and my friend who was watching the kids had a sore throat. Thankfully I had all my new HALLS to offer her to help soothe her sore throat throughout the evening. If you suffer from fall allergies- HALLS are a great compliment to your allergy medication, since they work quickly and help relieve your symptoms while you wait for the other medications to kick in.
I have good news for two of you! You will each win a prize pack of 10 sticks of HALLS! Open to US mailing addresses only, please.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Visit the HALLS website and let me know what your favorite type of HALLS is.
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Publicly follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways. Please leave a separate comment for each!
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: "@gabreviews is giving away two prize packs of HALLS throat drops! Visit http://bit.ly/aD4wec to enter. #giveaway"
You can tweet once per day- please leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet each time.
4. "Like" me on Facebook
5. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign-up on the right side of this page)
6. Put my button up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on October 10, 2010. I'll choose winners with random.org and will email those people who will then have 48 hours to get back to me.
Disclosure: I received HALLS to review for myself and the opportunity to give away two prize packs. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.