Congrats to my winner: laura20v
As I've mentioned here before, dinner time is frequently a major source of stress to me. So much so that I often block its existence out of my mind and find myself scrambling for dinner ideas at 5 PM. Figuring out a main course isn't too challenging, since we stock up on fish and chicken and such at the beginning of the week, but I'm usually stumped as to what to make for a side dish. To complicate matters, I'm usually cooking with both my kids underfoot, which means I need to move quickly!
So I was thrilled to have the chance to review some Betty Crocker Boxed Instant Mashed Potatoes here on my blog. Thanks to Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark, I received a great prize pack with two boxes of mashed potatoes (in Homestyle Creamy Butter and Roasted Garlic), a serving spoon, bowl and trivet. I loved how fast these mashed potatoes cooked up. It took just a few minutes from start to finish, and before I knew it, I had a bowl of fluffy mashed potatoes sitting on my table. And they were delicious as well as easy! My only complaint about these potatoes is that it's hard for me not to eat the entire bowl in one sitting!
I also really enjoyed the other items in the prize pack, particularly the fabulous serving bowl. This is a great serving bowl, made out of sturdy bamboo. And it looks nice on my table!
Visit this site to download a $0.55 coupon for your next purchase of Betty Crocker Boxed Instant Mashed Potatoes.
I have great news! One of you will win the same prize pack that I received! Open to US mailing addresses only, please.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Let me know why you love Betty Crocker instant mashed potatoes- or why you'd like to try them!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Publicly follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways. Please leave a separate comment for each!
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: "@gabreviews is giving a prize pack from @BettyCrocker and #myblogspark! Visit http://bit.ly/9GgLXY to enter. #giveaway"
You can tweet once per day- please leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet each time.
4. "Like" me on Facebook
5. "Like" Betty Crocker on Facebook
6. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign-up on the right side of this page)7. Put my new button (the one with blue flowers- code on the right side of this page!) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it! If you have the old one up, that counts too, but I'd love it if you could update your link!
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on November 11, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond.
Disclosure: I received a Betty Crocker Boxed Instant Mashed Potatoes prize pack for myself, and the opportunity to give one away as well, thanks to Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.