Congrats to my winner: MommyTrenches
My kids share a room, and their room is still more or less decorated with the same pictures that I put up when the kids were babies. This still works well for Vivian's side of the room, but I've been feeling lately like I need to make Ethan's side of the room a little more boyish! So the opportunity to review a product from Inspire Your Walls came at the perfect time!
Daniel and I had fun browsing the site and picking the perfect wall art. Even though we knew we wanted to get something for Ethan, we were very tempted by a number of other decals, including the Chinese Virtues and the Nature Wall Panels.
|So many choices for Chinese Virtue decals!|
|Love the Nature Wall Panels|
We also had fun browsing the Family Room decals and the Kitchen Art, before making our way to the Children's Room Decor. I was impressed by the options and by the fact that many of the decals are under $20. A really affordable way to redecorate!
We finally settled on the Tractor Crew decals. The decals arrived quickly and were very easy to put up in Ethan's room! I put them up on the fake wood surface of the Murphy bed that takes up one wall in the kids' room and they look great! When Ethan came into his room and saw his set of three tractors, he was thrilled and kept staring at them and talking about his new tractors.
|Ethan admiring his tractors|
|This one is apparently his favorite|
|Vivian also really likes the tractors|
I have great news for you- one of you will win a $20 gift certificate to Inspire Your Walls! Open to US/Canadian mailing addresses.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Visit Inspire Your Walls and sign up for the e-newsletter! Let me know what email address you used to subscribe.
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Publicly follow the Inspire Your Walls blog on Google Friend Connect.
2. Publicly follow me on Google Friend Connect.
3. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways. Please leave a separate comment for each!
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: "@gabreviews is giving away a $20 gift certificate to Inspire Your Walls! Visit http://bit.ly/csSXbb to enter. #giveaway"
You can tweet once per day- please leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet each time.
5. "Like" me on Facebook6. Put my new button (the one with blue flowers- code on the right side of this page!) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it! If you have the old one up, that counts too, but I'd love it if you could update your link!
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on December 6, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received decals to review for myself, thanks to Inspire Your Walls and the Family Review Network. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.