It's time to turn back the clock! In 20 YEARS YOUNGER, Bob Greene offers readers a practical, science-based plan for looking and feeling their best as they age. The cutting-edge program details easy and effective steps we can all take to rebuild the foundation of youth and enjoy better health, improved energy, and a positive outlook on life. The four cornerstones of the program are: an exercise regimen for fighting muscle and bone loss, a longevity-focused diet, sleep rejuvenation, and wrinkle-fighting skin care. Woven throughout the text is practical advice on changing appearances, controlling stress, staying mentally sharp, navigating medical tests, and much more. Readers will walk away with a greater understanding of how the body ages and what they can do to feel-and look-20 years younger.Giveaway is open to US/Canadian mailing addresses. You can only win one copy per household, so if you win on another site, you are not eligible to win here.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Let me know why you need this book!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. (Two entries! Leave two separate comments, please) Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect
2. "Like" me on Facebook
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away 2 copies of Bob Greene's 20 Years Younger! Visit http://bit.ly/iqWMZy to enter. #giveaway ends 5/28
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
4. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
5. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
6. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on May 28, 2011. I'll choose winners with random.org and will email those people who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book to review as well as the opportunity to give two copies away. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.