Congrats to my winner: mrsshukra
Are you all aware of the wonderfulness that is Chocolate.com? Seriously, I can barely even browse the site without drooling on my keyboard- everything looks so delicious! Chocolate.com is a great site for all your chocolate-buying needs and wants. The site is easy to use, with the ability to shop by event, price, gift type, chocolate type and more. If you like chocolate, this is a good site to visit!
Good news! I have a $20 gift certificate for Chocolate.com that I am going to give to one lucky reader! (Note, Chocolate.com ships to the US and a few other international countries, so please enter with that in mind! International countries include: Canada, United Kingdom, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, and Spain)
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Let me know who you'd buy chocolate for!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. (Two entries! Leave two separate comments, please) Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect
2. "Like" me on Facebook
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away a $20 gift certificate to Chocolate.com! Visit http://bit.ly/h7TKd0 to enter. #giveaway ends 5/26
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
4. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
5. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
6. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on May 26, 2011. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no product and no compensation for this post, just passing on something I purchased!