Okay, so today's review/giveaway post is not for the most glamorous thing ever-but, honestly, the products that I'm going to discuss today are ones I would have a hard time living without right now. The products in question are three OCEAN Nasal Care Products, including the OCEAN Complete, OCEAN Premium, and OCEAN for Kids. Here's a bit about these products from some information that I received:
- Two-in-one saline solution for sinus and nasal relief of congestion
- White tip contains the saline mist for nasal moisturizing
- Orange tip contains an even bigger saline stream for sinus irrigation
- Pre-mixed, easy to use, and non-medicated
- Perfect for people suffering from dry nasal passages, nose bleeds, nasal congestion, or sinusitis
- Best-selling nasal spray “recommended by most doctors coast to coast”
Thanks to some lovely spring allergies, I usually spend the months of March and April with a stuffed-up, runny nose. And typically I just power through it or take allergy medicine. These products have made a world of difference to me this year though. I'm particularly fond of the OCEAN Complete spray. This is a fabulous product that will have a prominent place in my medicine cabinet from now on. It's easy to use and does a great job of keeping my sinuses and nose free from congestion, without me having to take medication. I've used a neti pot in the past, but was always a little disturbed by the process and didn't like all the mixing and measuring that I had to do. The OCEAN Complete sinus irrigation is ready-to-use straight out of the box. Since I started using OCEAN Complete, my nasal allergies have been significantly less annoying and I can look out the window at the trees in bloom without thinking nasty thoughts in their direction!Ocean For Kids:
- Specifically formulated for newborns to children up to 12 years of age
- Perfect for children suffering from dry nasal passages, nose bleeds, nasal congestion, or sinusitis
The OCEAN for Kids was a lifesaver when my kids had colds and sinus infections. They're too young to give cold medication, so they just wandered around looking miserable. Fortunately, at the end of their illnesses, I got the OCEAN for Kids and it was a big help in keeping their noses stuffiness-free. My son suffers from nose bleeds when the air gets dry, so I'm definitely going to be sure we have OCEAN for Kids on hand from now on. OCEAN Premium is also a handy product to have on hand when you need to deal with a dry or stuffy nose. I'm definitely a big fan of all three of these products!
I have good news, one of you will win all three of these products! (Open to US mailing addresses only, please).
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Let me know why you need these products!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect
2. Follow OCEAN on Twitter
3. "Like" me on Facebook
4. "Like" OCEAN on Facebook
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away set of three great OCEAN Nasal Care products! @oceannasalcare http://bit.ly/hpWW1p #giveaway
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
6. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways. Please leave a separate comment for each one that you've entered.
7. Put my button up on your blog/website. Code is on the right side of this page. Please let me know where I can find it!
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on April 19, 2011. I'll choose my winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond! Good luck!
Disclosure: I received the products discussed above to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.