Congrats to my winners: Shelly and BeautyToLove
Last week I posted a review of a new book- Wonder Girl. Here's a bit about the book, to refresh your memory:
This is the extraordinary story of a nearly forgotten American superstar athlete.
Texas girl Babe Didrikson never tried a sport too tough and never met a hurdle too high. Despite attempts to keep women from competing, Babe achieved All-American status in basketball and won gold medals in track and field at the 1932 Olympics.
Then Babe attempted to conquer golf.
One of the founders of the LPGA, Babe won more consecutive tournaments than any golfer in history. At the height of her fame, she was diagnosed with cancer. Babe would then take her most daring step of all: go public and try to win again with the hope of inspiring the world.
A rollicking saga, stretching across the first half of the 20th century, WONDER GIRL is as fresh, heartfelt, and graceful as Babe herself.
Giveaway is open to US/Canadian mailing addresses. You can only win one copy per household, so if you win on another site, you are not eligible to win here.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Let me know why you want to read this book
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect (your blogger profile must be visible so that I can verify this)
2. "Like" me on Facebook
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away 2 copies of a new biography- Wonder Girl. Visit http://bit.ly/lmuDEq to enter. #giveaway
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
4. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
5. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
6. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on July 2, 2011. I'll choose winners with random.org and will email those people who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book to review as well as the opportunity to give two copies away. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.