Giveway closed, congrats to my winner: Fritter
Since starting this blog almost two years ago, I've changed the look of the site a couple of times. But for a long time I've been wanting a professional design, so I was very happy to get selected to review a premade design from The Pixel Boutique. There are eleven different premade designs to choose from at The Pixel Boutique, with a range of styles and colors. Each premade design is compatible with Blogger, Wordpress and Typepad and comes with a banner, background pattern (where applicable), social media button set, suggested color scheme for the rest of the blog template, and instructions on how to install the design.
I chose the "Frills" theme for my blog and sent off my preferences for blog title and tagline. My design files arrived to my email very quickly, and I immediately got to work with the installation. The instructions were very easy to follow, especially the installation instruction video on YouTube. Being able to visually see what I needed to do was very helpful. Overall, installation was very easy and soon I had my new blog design up and running!
If you're reading this post in a reader, you'll have to click over to the blog to check out my new design. What do you think? I'm loving the color and font- it's pretty and simple and professional all at once. A nice blog makeover, in my opinion!
And I have good news- one of you will win your choice of premade blog designs from The Pixel Boutique, a $25 value!
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Visit The Pixel Boutique and let me know which design you like best.
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect (please make sure your blogger profile is visible so that I can verify this)
2. "Like" me on Facebook
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away a premade blog design from @pixeldesigngal. Visit http://bit.ly/j8vsK2 to enter. #giveaway
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
4. Follow The Pixel Boutique on Twitter
5. "Like" The Pixel Boutique on Facebook
6. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
7. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
8. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on June 13, 2011. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I received the blog design to review for myself, as well as the opportunity to give a design away to one of you. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.