Congrats to my winner: Karen
Back in May, I wrote a post about Discovery Girls magazines and books. These are a wonderful resource for girls ages 8-12. I wish this magazine had been around when I was a pre-teen! The articles are relevant and encouraging and address real issues that young girls face.
Discovery Girls has recently released a new product, the Discovery Girls Survival Guide Collector's Edition. This is a collection of the best advice from girls, for girls, that Discovery Girls has collected over the past 10 years. Topics include health and beauty, fashion, quizzes, role models, friendship, school success, and resilience, to name a few. It's all together in one large magazine, ready for you to give to your favorite pre-teen girl.
I have good news- I have a copy of this Collector's Edition magazine to give to one of you! Open to US mailing addresses only, please.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Let me know who you'd like to win this for!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect
2. "Like" me on Facebook
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away the Discovery Girls Survival Guide Collector's Edition. Visit http://bit.ly/jg6VqP to enter #giveaway
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
4. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)
6. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
7. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
Giveaway will close at 9 PM on July 25, 2011. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this magazine to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.