Ah, the weekend has finally arrived! I hope you're all having a good Saturday and are getting the chance to relax a bit. To celebrate Saturday and the fact that the sun is shining here in Seattle, I have a new giveaway for you guys! Today's giveaway is a $40 gift certificate to TinySoles. Here's a bit about this company, from its website:
TinySoles is a shoe store dedicated to providing the most complete selection of stylish, comfortable shoes for babies, infants, toddlers and kids. From sandals to rain boots, we offer footwear for all seasons and carry your favorite brands such as pediped, Robeez, See Kai Run, KEEN, SmartWool, Rileyroos, Umi, and BabyLegs. We specialize in age appropriate footwear and offer the best collection of flexible, soft sole shoes for little feet.The selection at TinySoles is great- they carry all the brands that I love to buy for my kids. So many cute shoes to choose from!
And more good news- TinySoles ships everywhere, so this giveaway is open to everyone. Good luck!
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Publicly follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. "Like" me on Facebook (let me know your Facebook user name- first name and last initial is fine)
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away a $40 gift certificate to TinySoles! Visit http://bit.ly/pLgU2x to enter #giveaway
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
3. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
4. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
5. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on September 13, 2011. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no product and no compensation for this post- just wanted to give away a gift certificate to one of you!