The top 5 reasons why Brolly Sheets are best sellers!
- Ultimate comfort for sleeping
- 100% cotton topped
- Breathable and quiet PUL waterproof backing
Innovative tuck in wings
- Keeps Brolly Sheet secured to mattress
- Quick to change
- Minimises sleep disruption for carers and users
Stylish color options
- Twin - choice of blue, pink, lime, red and white
- Queen - choice of blue, pink and white
Re-uasable and easy care
- Cost-effective alternative to disposable products
- Superior quality that's made to last
Designed for multi-purpose use
- Lightweight and portable - great for travelling
- Protects bedding pre- and post- birth and after surgery
You can get Brolly Sheets in Twin or Queen size (I'm using the Queen size one on Vivian's bed, just wrapped around a different way- it works!). The Brolly Sheets are made of three layers- 100% cotton on top, 95% polyester/5% rayon in the middle and 100% polyester backed urethane on the bottom layer. There is no PVC or vinyl in this sheet.
If you've got a little one who frequently wets their bed, or a person with special needs/someone recovering from surgery or other procedure that may involve accidents or leakage, definitely check this innovative and useful product out!
Disclosure: I received this product to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.