Overall, I really like this cream. I love that it has SPF 15 sunscreen built in, since I rarely remember to put sunscreen on before my makeup (bad Carrie!). And since I'm in my mid-30s now, I definitely need the anti-aging aspect of the moisturizer as well. So this is a good combo product for me! I thought the cream was a nice texture and went on smoothly. It wasn't oily and didn't make my makeup look funny. However, I received the light to medium color, and I probably should have asked for fair to light (it's also available in medium to deep), since it's a little too dark for my pale February skin. I definitely will be using the CC cream this summer though, when my skin is a little darker. Glad to have this new tool in my beauty product toolbox!
- Introducing Beauty’s Next Big Trend! Olay CC Cream provides instant Coverage plus Correction to fight 7 signs of aging, including uneven tone, age spots, and wrinkles!
- This all-in-one triple stream formula combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin.
- Total Effects fights the 7 signs of aging:
- Fine lines and wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven Tone: balances and helps even out tone
- Age Spots: reduces appearance of discoloration
- Gentle Exfoliation: Improves surface cell turnover
- Dryness: provides nourishing moisturization
- Moisture Barrier: strengthens skin’s natural defense against moisture loss
- Luminosity: recaptures youthful luminosity
I have good news- I'm giving away a $25 Walmart gift card so that one of you can pick up some CC Cream and try it for yourself! Open to US mailing addresses, enter at the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The Olay Total Effects product, information, and gift pack have been provided by Olay. All opinions posted here are mine and mine alone. Olay does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.