My husband is a lovely, kind, wise man. Who occasionally says something completely insane. For example, last week a box full of Holiday PEEPS candy showed up on our doorstep for me to review. And his response was "oh good, now we'll have some candy for Christmas!" Because he thought it was totally reasonable that I was going to not eat all of the PEEPS before we even made it to Halloween. I just patted his hand and started ripping open the packages.
There is a nice assortment of Holiday PEEPS available for your sugar-consumption needs. They include:
- New Sugar-Cookie Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Milk Chocolate (3 ct)
- Gingerbread Flavored Gingerbread Men (6 ct and New 3 ct)
- Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Flavored Marshmallow Chicks (3 ct)
- Chocolate (milk or dark) Covered Mint Flavored Marshmallow Trees (individually wrapped)
- Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Reindeer (6 ct)
- Trees (3 and 9 ct)
- Snowmen (3 and 9 ct)
- Peppermint Flavored Marshmallow Stars (9 ct)
- Christmas Rainbow Pop (4 ct)
I decided to share most of the PEEPS with Daniel and the kids, but they were warned that bodily harm might befall anyone who touched the chocolate dipper candy cane PEEPS. Mine- all mine! I love all these new varieties and flavors. Very Christmasy! The kids loved the snowmen and tree shaped candy, my husband loved the chocolate covered marshmallow trees, and I devoured all of the candy cane flavored PEEPS (with and without chocolate). We will definitely be shopping for more of these to put in our Christmas stockings!