Last weekend we took a trip down to Portland, Oregon and spent a fun day exploring the city on Saturday. Since part of my job as a travel writer is to promote the places we visit and enjoy, I spent a good bit of time on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. While this is a fun way to share the news about great locations, it also is a good way to drain the battery on my iPod quickly. Fortunately, I recently received a great new little device- a Powerocks Magicstick! Here's a bit about this nice little device, from a press release that I received:
· Charges standard smartphone and other digital devices such as Bluetooth headsets, cameras, GPS, e-readers, and more
· 2800mAh battery capacity provides up to 2 full charges before needing recharging
· Lightweight & Powerful: Perfect for work, vacation, and every day on-the-go
· Engineered with smart chip technology to prevent damage or over charging
· Aluminum housing for durability & safety
· Fun color assortment for personal style expression
· Charges as fast as a standard wall charger in an electrical outlet
· Check power status with a push of button
· Easy and intuitive use
I have other portable chargers, but this one is definitely my new favorite. The best feature, in my mind, is that you can see how much power the charger has left at any given time, simply by pressing a button. This is really helpful when we have multiple devices to charge! I also like the small size of the device. This makes it easy to carry around with me. The small size also means that it doesn't get in the way of me still using my iPod while I'm charging it. Very handy! And it looks great too!
If Santa brought you a new electronic device for Christmas, check out this great little portable charger!