Friday, November 4, 2016

Gift Guide 2016: Give the gift of a good night's sleep with a bamboo pillow from Relax Home Life!

*Disclosure: I received this product to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone. 

I'm good at a few things in life, but sleeping soundly is not one of those things. I have trouble falling asleep and have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night as well. So any product that can help improve my sleep experience is a big hit with me. And I have a new favorite, my new bamboo pillow from Relax Home Life! Here's a bit about this line of pillows:


Why BAMBOO Pillows?
·         Our pillows are made with Breathable Bamboo Fabric so you won’t wake up in a sweat.
·         Every pillow Molds and Aligns to any sleep style including sleeping on your stomach, back or side.
·         Our pillows can Provide Relief from issues with snoring, insomnia, migraines, neck and back pain, allergies and TMJ.
·         BAMBOO Pillows Are Machine Washable.
·         5 Year Never-Goes-Flat Warranty

I LOVE this pillow. I ended up with a poly fill down alternative bamboo pillow and it is just perfect. It provides nice support for my side/stomach sleeping habits, but it's not so firm that it puts my neck at a funny angle. I had a cold this week and I found that the pillow was great for keeping my head just slightly elevated to help with my breathing. My pillow also has a stay cool cover, which is great, since I tend to get hot when I'm sleeping.

There are several different choices for bamboo pillows from Relax Home Life, so you can find one that best suits your sleeping style. If you're interested in picking up the pillow that I love, you can get 15% off your order with this link! Happy shopping!

0 comments: