Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Holiday Meal Idea- Pomegranates and more from POM Wonderful!

*Disclosure: I received this product to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone. 

Daniel and I have become VERY popular lately among our friends and family, because, thanks to the lovely people at POM Wonderful, we found ourselves the possessors of so many gorgeous pomegranates and cups full of pomegranate seeds that we had no choice but to share! Everyone that we've given fruit or seeds to has just stared at us before saying "thank you! We love pomegranates!" Pomegranates are a beautiful fruit and make a nice addition to a centerpiece! And the seeds on the inside are a great source of fiber, Vitamin C and antioxidant polyphenols.



Pomegranates are perfect for adding to your meals this holiday season. Daniel's been enjoying eating the arils (the proper name for the seeds) by the spoonful. This is easier to do (and much less messy) thanks to POM Wonderful's new cups of arils- both in a 4.3 and 8 ounce (the latter is resealable) cup. Yum!

I got brave one day and decided to take on a whole pomegranate. I'm not very experienced with cutting them up, so my kitchen was a bit of a mess, but in the end I made yummy pomegranate syrup to serve on angel food cake! Delicious!

Pomegranates are a great addition to your holiday meal- or just to your daily life! You can find the cups of pomegranate arils in the refrigerated section of your grocery store's produce section. Happy eating!

0 comments: