Monday, December 12, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide 2016: A personalized gift from MakIt!

*Disclosure: I received this product to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone. 


My daughter, Vivian, is 7 1/2 years old and there is almost nothing in life that she loves more than doing art projects. My house is overflowing with pieces of paper on which she has drawn us special pictures and messages. She's a little bit annoyed at me that I haven't kept every piece she's ever produced, but there really wouldn't be space for the people in our house if I had kept everything!

Enter a fun product called MakIt, which is designed to turn these personalized art projects into a special keepsake! And it's super easy. The kit comes with both blank circles for your child to create their own piece of art, or there are multiple pre-designed templates. And markers are included as well! Once your child chooses what to color, the personalized artwork can be turned into either a plate, bowl, stainless steel water bottle, travel tumbler, tablet sleeve or laminated placemat. Vivian decided to make a picture for her dad and have it turned into a tablet sleeve, since we will be traveling soon and he needs a place for his Kindle. Fun!



Once the drawing is done, all you have to do is scan the art and upload it to the kit's website and place your order ! Easy peasey, and soon a special collectable is on its way. A perfect gift! Two thumbs up from Vivian and I! (And don't tell Daddy, his present is a secret!)

0 comments: