Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide: Pusheen Coloring Book

*Disclosure: I received this product to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone. 

My daughter and I are a tad bit obsessed with Pusheen the cat. We find this chubby grey kitty to be just darling and love anything associated with Pusheen. So we were super excited to get to review a new coloring book featuring our favorite cat! Here's a bit about this coloring book, from a press release that I received:


Pusheen returns in a delightful coloring book perfect for fans of I Am Pusheen the Cat.
The Internet’s favorite chubby, tubby tabby is back in a purr-fectly cute coloring book featuring adorable kitty drawings that will charm cat lovers and coloring book fans everywhere!
The pictures in this book are absolutely adorable and Vivian and I have been having a blast coloring them.


I highly recommend this book for anyone who loves cute cats or coloring! It would be a great stocking stuffer! And it's available for purchase now. Happy coloring!

0 comments: