1. If you would like me to review a product, please just send me an email (email@example.com) and we can discuss the details.
2. I am not able to return products that have been reviewed. In order to truly review something, we have to use it- and in a house with two small kids, that means things are tested hard! Also, I don't have a car, so getting to the post office is pretty close to impossible.
3. Some of the products that I review here are ones I purchased and some are ones I am sent by the company. I will be as transparent about which category things fall into as I possibly can.
4. Regardless of how I obtain a product, I will express opinions here that are mine and mine alone and will be honest with my readers. I'm not one who believes in lying or hiding the truth in any area of my life. I believe the phrase "brutally honest" would come to mind if you asked those close to me. :) I will not allow the opinions I post to be dictated by anyone- with the possible exception being that if any of my family members disagree with my opinion of an item, I will be sure to let you know that!
5. If I do compensated reviews, I will make that clear in the review post- as early in the post as possible.
6. I will try to get products for giveaways as often as possible, so I can pass on the things I like to you who are loyally reading!
7. If you are a small, start-up company and cannot afford to send me something to review, but really need help, drop me a line. (firstname.lastname@example.org) I'm a sucker for a good story and am a big fan of helping out new companies, particularly those companies started by moms or companies located here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
I have a media kit available with lots of information about my blog and statistics- just email me and I'll send it out to you.
1. I am currently running giveaways using the Rafflecopter widget. Information regarding who the giveaway is open to is available in that widget.
2. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you get the giveaway prize that I am offering. However, on occasion a company or PR firm fails to follow through with their end of the deal. I will send many emails and try as hard as I can to get them to send your prize. However, if this fails, I am not responsible for the prize. We're on a budget here, and, as much as I would like to be able to pay for prizes, that's just not possible.
3. You will have 48 hours to respond to my email, then I will send one more email to make sure you saw the message. If I still don't hear from you, I will need to choose another winner.